kerlimeke75

Couple of questions about Home Cinema.

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

at the residing room i have a pc related to the television. alone with some cheap logitech five.1 audio system the entirety become pleasant. now with netflix and amazon prime, i can watch them thru the television's apps, so half the time the computer isn't wanted.

all of us realize how terrible are television speakers. so i used to be searching at something like lg lhb645n

but my query is how will you connect each the pc and the television on the same time? i idea that it should have 2 hdmi in and the entirety might be satisfactory. however it has 1 hdmi and 1 optical. i assume the motherboard has s / pdif out but i have to buy the adapter. if each the tv and the ht have bluetooth, can they be paired? can it circulation 5.1 audio via bluetooth?

and that i cant watch netflix / amazon via the pc purpose it has an antique hd5850 and accordingly no 4k hdr :(

are there some other solutions obtainable im lacking out? beneath four hundred $ please: d

must i simply buy an amplifier like yamaha a-s201 and 5.1 speakers one after the other?

thank you earlier!

image.png

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta